Muskego is on the tour schedule for the Kids From Wisconsin - the state’s Musical Ambassadors of Goodwill - show season, and there’s a little “hometown flavor” in it as Ashley Patin and Kyle Johnson-Evers of Muskego are part of the talented troupe this season.
The Muskego show of the “Can’t Hold Us” tour will take place on June 29th at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 2PM.
Ashley is a sophomore acting major with a dance minor at the University of Northern Colorado. She is an alumnus of Muskego High School and during her time there she was an active member of the music program. Ashley was a member of the top choirs for 3 consecutive years. She is also an alumnus of First Stage Theatre, with whom she performed in nearly 15 shows.
Kyle is a 2014 graduate of Muskego High School. He was involved heavily in the music department and was also on the Division I State champion soccer team this year. He participated in band, jazz band, a role in the musical, choir, and he also plays piano. Kyle will begin college this fall studying music at Bluffton University in Ohio.
About the Kids From Wisconsin:
Kids from Wisconsin has been delighting audiences throughout Wisconsin and across the country since 1969, including the highlighted annual performance at The Wisconsin State Fair. From the diversity of vocal talent and outstanding instrumentals to the stunning choreography and costumes, the KIDS continue to wow audiences. The high-energy, exciting performances feature 20 singers/dancers along with a 13-piece show band, This year’s troupe (15-20 years old) comes from 30 different Wisconsin communities.
The troupe generally performs over 60 shows during the months of June, July and August to nearly 120,000 people over each season. Performances have included county fairs, community theaters, high school auditoriums, performing arts venues and conventions throughout the state. The KIDS shows have helped raise thou-sands of dollars for worthy charitable organizations.
To see the complete 2014 troupe roster and tour schedule please go to www.kidsfromwisconsin.org.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Muskego Health & Wellness Center announces the addition of ChiroThin™ to their office
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Relay for Life at Oak Creek High School on Friday, May 20th
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- Milwaukee's Newest All Star Cheer Gym in New Berlin