Muskego is on the tour schedule for the Kids From Wisconsin - the state’s Musical Ambassadors of Goodwill - show season, and there’s a little “hometown flavor” in it as Ashley Patin and Kyle Johnson-Evers of Muskego are part of the talented troupe this season.
The Muskego show of the “Can’t Hold Us” tour will take place on June 29th at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center at 2PM.
Ashley is a sophomore acting major with a dance minor at the University of Northern Colorado. She is an alumnus of Muskego High School and during her time there she was an active member of the music program. Ashley was a member of the top choirs for 3 consecutive years. She is also an alumnus of First Stage Theatre, with whom she performed in nearly 15 shows.
Kyle is a 2014 graduate of Muskego High School. He was involved heavily in the music department and was also on the Division I State champion soccer team this year. He participated in band, jazz band, a role in the musical, choir, and he also plays piano. Kyle will begin college this fall studying music at Bluffton University in Ohio.
About the Kids From Wisconsin:
Kids from Wisconsin has been delighting audiences throughout Wisconsin and across the country since 1969, including the highlighted annual performance at The Wisconsin State Fair. From the diversity of vocal talent and outstanding instrumentals to the stunning choreography and costumes, the KIDS continue to wow audiences. The high-energy, exciting performances feature 20 singers/dancers along with a 13-piece show band, This year’s troupe (15-20 years old) comes from 30 different Wisconsin communities.
The troupe generally performs over 60 shows during the months of June, July and August to nearly 120,000 people over each season. Performances have included county fairs, community theaters, high school auditoriums, performing arts venues and conventions throughout the state. The KIDS shows have helped raise thou-sands of dollars for worthy charitable organizations.
To see the complete 2014 troupe roster and tour schedule please go to www.kidsfromwisconsin.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach