MUSKEGO, Wis. (July 14, 2014) - Advanced Disposal, an integrated environmental services company, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jason Sturino to the position of area sales manager for Muskego and Hartland, Wis. In his new position, he will be responsible for the sales, support and retention of current and future commercial and industrial customers.
Sturino has been with Advanced Disposal since 2002. During the last 12 years he has held various positions including area municipal marketing manager, major manufacturing manager, account manager and, most recently, operations manager. He earned a degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
"Jason brings a wealth of experience and company knowledge to his new position," said Advanced Disposal Regional Vice President Jay Rooney. "As he takes on these new responsibilities, I believe he is well positioned for success."
About Advanced Disposal
Advanced Disposal brings fresh ideas and solutions to the business of a clean environment. As the largest privately-owned environmental services company in the U.S., we provide integrated, non-hazardous solid waste collection, recycling and disposal services to residential, commercial, industrial and construction customers across 17 states and the Bahamas. Our team is dedicated to finding effective, sustainable solutions to preserve the environment for future generations. We welcome you to learn more at AdvancedDisposal.com or follow us on Facebook.
Midwest Region Government Relations & Marketing Manager
(630) 313-1118, Melanie.williams@AdvancedDisposal.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease