MUSKEGO, Wis. (July 14, 2014) - Advanced Disposal, an integrated environmental services company, is pleased to announce the promotion of Jason Sturino to the position of area sales manager for Muskego and Hartland, Wis. In his new position, he will be responsible for the sales, support and retention of current and future commercial and industrial customers.
Sturino has been with Advanced Disposal since 2002. During the last 12 years he has held various positions including area municipal marketing manager, major manufacturing manager, account manager and, most recently, operations manager. He earned a degree in criminal justice from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
"Jason brings a wealth of experience and company knowledge to his new position," said Advanced Disposal Regional Vice President Jay Rooney. "As he takes on these new responsibilities, I believe he is well positioned for success."
About Advanced Disposal
Advanced Disposal brings fresh ideas and solutions to the business of a clean environment. As the largest privately-owned environmental services company in the U.S., we provide integrated, non-hazardous solid waste collection, recycling and disposal services to residential, commercial, industrial and construction customers across 17 states and the Bahamas. Our team is dedicated to finding effective, sustainable solutions to preserve the environment for future generations. We welcome you to learn more at AdvancedDisposal.com or follow us on Facebook.
Midwest Region Government Relations & Marketing Manager
(630) 313-1118, Melanie.williams@AdvancedDisposal.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.