Muskego resident, Laura Schachner, will perform in Greendale Community Theatre’s summer production of Legally Blonde: The Musical as Elle Woods. Laura is studying vocal performance with an emphasis on opera at UW-Eau Claire and is thrilled to be playing this role as a part of this extremely talented cast.
Based on the movie, this award-winning musical stays true to form with a playful score and clever script. But it’s not all silver stilettos, perfectly coordinated skirt suits, Fendi bags and false eyelashes, as the story is rich in clever wit and a message of self-discovery.
Legally Blonde takes place in Greendale High School’s beautiful and air-conditioned Reiman Family Arts Wing, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Performance dates are July 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 & August 1, 2. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. except for the July 27th Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors. Tickets will be sold at the door at 6:00 PM on performance days. You can also get tickets at the Greendale Park and Recreation Department offices during normal business hours located at 5647 Broad Street Greendale, WI 53129, online at greendaletheatre.org, or by calling our box office: (414) 817-7600.
Watch Harvard Law’s beloved blonde take the stage by sparkling pink storm in this fun, upbeat show starring some of Southeast Wisconsin’s most talented vocalists and dancers.
Greendale Community Theatre is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- MWC Scholarship Winners
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration