Muskego resident, Laura Schachner, will perform in Greendale Community Theatre’s summer production of Legally Blonde: The Musical as Elle Woods. Laura is studying vocal performance with an emphasis on opera at UW-Eau Claire and is thrilled to be playing this role as a part of this extremely talented cast.
Based on the movie, this award-winning musical stays true to form with a playful score and clever script. But it’s not all silver stilettos, perfectly coordinated skirt suits, Fendi bags and false eyelashes, as the story is rich in clever wit and a message of self-discovery.
Legally Blonde takes place in Greendale High School’s beautiful and air-conditioned Reiman Family Arts Wing, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Performance dates are July 24, 25, 26, 27, 31 & August 1, 2. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. except for the July 27th Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for students and seniors. Tickets will be sold at the door at 6:00 PM on performance days. You can also get tickets at the Greendale Park and Recreation Department offices during normal business hours located at 5647 Broad Street Greendale, WI 53129, online at greendaletheatre.org, or by calling our box office: (414) 817-7600.
Watch Harvard Law’s beloved blonde take the stage by sparkling pink storm in this fun, upbeat show starring some of Southeast Wisconsin’s most talented vocalists and dancers.
Greendale Community Theatre is a proud affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Department.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22