Many children throughout the world are unable to attend school because they do not have any school supplies! In places around the world parents are struggling to meet their family’s basic needs. Even a few required supplies, like pens and paper, may be more than many families can afford. These supplies mean the difference between getting an education or not. Additionally, when parents can only afford to send one of their children to school, girls rarely get priority; yet, the education level of mothers has the biggest impact on development!
The Mary Martha Circle is a group of caring, dedicated, giving women from Atonement Lutheran Church in Muskego, Wisconsin. We have a heart for mission and are reaching out to see if you can help us help others! We have partnered with Lutheran World Relief, a non-profit organization that works with local partners to provide lasting solutions poverty, injustice and human suffering. This year, we have the ambitious goal of collecting supplies to create and send 400 School Supply kits to areas in need.
What can you do to help?
Donate any of the needed supplies or estimated cost of supply; (no religious symbols, logos, patriotic or military references)
1,600- 70-sheet spiral notebooks
400- 30 centimeter rulers
400- pencil sharpeners
400- blunt scissors
2,000 #2 pencils
2,000 ballpoint pens (no gel ink)
400 boxes of 16 or 24 count crayons
300- 2 ½” erasers
Your donation can help us give these children a brighter future and deliver the message of God’s ever-present love and care to someone in need. Donations are tax deductible.
Contact 262-682-4149 or NicoleLemus@gmail.com
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS