Many children throughout the world are unable to attend school because they do not have any school supplies! In places around the world parents are struggling to meet their family’s basic needs. Even a few required supplies, like pens and paper, may be more than many families can afford. These supplies mean the difference between getting an education or not. Additionally, when parents can only afford to send one of their children to school, girls rarely get priority; yet, the education level of mothers has the biggest impact on development!
The Mary Martha Circle is a group of caring, dedicated, giving women from Atonement Lutheran Church in Muskego, Wisconsin. We have a heart for mission and are reaching out to see if you can help us help others! We have partnered with Lutheran World Relief, a non-profit organization that works with local partners to provide lasting solutions poverty, injustice and human suffering. This year, we have the ambitious goal of collecting supplies to create and send 400 School Supply kits to areas in need.
What can you do to help?
Donate any of the needed supplies or estimated cost of supply; (no religious symbols, logos, patriotic or military references)
1,600- 70-sheet spiral notebooks
400- 30 centimeter rulers
400- pencil sharpeners
400- blunt scissors
2,000 #2 pencils
2,000 ballpoint pens (no gel ink)
400 boxes of 16 or 24 count crayons
300- 2 ½” erasers
Your donation can help us give these children a brighter future and deliver the message of God’s ever-present love and care to someone in need. Donations are tax deductible.
Contact 262-682-4149 or NicoleLemus@gmail.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- Pre Three Class
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Christ the King Church of Delafield Announces New Worship Schedule; Adds Singer/Guitarist/Songwriter Dave Gerhartz to Music Staff
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Sponsors Support Fall Home & Remodeling Show Activities
- Acres of Hope and Aspirations to Host HEROFEST at VFW-New Berlin