Two Muskego Warriors Youth Baseball players attending the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Academy last week were named Regional Champions in the skills competitions. Over 70 kids attended the camp in Mukwonago so the competition was tough to say the least!
Steve Jamroziak (13) who has played for the Warriors since he was 9 years old won the 7th/8th grade competition while his younger brother Alex (11) who has been a Warrior since 8 won the 5th/6th grade competition. Skills competitions included throwing accuracy, fielding skills, bat speed and fastest running home to first on a 90 foot diamond. Both boys are eligible to compete in a Champion's Day at Miller Park prior to a Brewers game later this year where an over all Champion will be crowned.
Jim Prusinski, president of the Muskego Warriors said, "Steve and Alex are great examples of the type of players we are blessed to have in our organization, well rounded players that bring a complete skill set to the field. In addition to their physical gifts they are quality individuals that always play fair, are respectful, bring a winning attitude everyday and are coachable."
Muskego Warriors Youth Baseball was started in 2005 as the first select/travel baseball program in Muskego. We field teams starting at 8U/2nd grade through 14U/8th grade. All teams compete in the "A" divisions of the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL) as well as local, regional and national tournaments including Cooperstown Dreams Park (NY), The Ripken Experience (SC) and many others. Visit the Warriors on the web for more information and tryouts dates for the 2015 season and like us on Facebook! www.MuskegoWarriors.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Mike Thompson, New Berlin Resident, Joins ActionCOACH Business Coaching as Certified Business Coach