“Refashion for Life,” the fashion show combining the newest in clothing with fashionable products for the home, will feature an assortment of fall and winter fashions, plus a variety of home improvement and remodeling products.
The seventh annual charity event, Wed., Aug. 20, from 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., benefits CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House. The fashion show, featuring clothing from Barcelona Artful Living, Fashion Farmboy, J. Hilburn, Lela, Urban Laundry, and YouphoriClothing will depict the following themes:
• Artistic Interpretation: reinterpret classic styles
• Classic Colorations: unusual uses of color
• Clever Combinations: different elements that don’t seem to fit together but do
• Evening Motivation: evening wear with an upscale look
Bjorn Nasett, fashion and style writer and the creator of Fashion Farmboy, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee. In addition to the latest in fall and winter fashion, countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware will also make their way down the runway.
Refashion for Life will also include a voice and silent auction comprised of a wide assortment of items, Saz’s Catering will provide small plate appetizers and desserts, and there will be music by Mr. Lucky Light.
There will also be cooking demonstrations in the Callen showroom featuring Thermador Appliances sponsored by Grand Appliance and TV, as well as a dance showcase in the showroom and on the runway stage by Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Greenfield professionals.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
For more information, visit www.refashionforlife.com, call 414-529-5509, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22