Apple Holler – the popular orchard, restaurant, country store and working farm located just off I-94 in Sturtevant – will host a Farmers Market and Country Fair on Sunday, August 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will feature fresh produce for sale, an outdoor barbeque and corn roast, rummage treasures and antiques, arts and crafts, live music and a children’s play area.
Vendor spaces are still available for farmers, artisans, rummagers, resalers or antiquers interested in being part of the event. The cost is $25. Call 262-884-7100 or visit appleholler.com to reserve a booth.
Proceeds from the Farmers Market and Country Fair, generated by vendor rentals and a nominal admission fee, will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Wisconsin Chapter. The event replaces Apple Holler’s MS Orchard Walk & Charity Fundraiser. August 31 has been set aside as a rain date in case of inclement weather.
Apple Holler is located at 5006 S. Sylvania Ave., Sturtevant, and is easily accessible from West Frontage Rd. off I-94 at exit 337.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- Stay In the Loop at the Library
- Cupid’s Arrow Points to Transparency: A thing or two to learn from wealthy couples