Apple Holler – the popular orchard, restaurant, country store and working farm located just off I-94 in Sturtevant – will host a Farmers Market and Country Fair on Sunday, August 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will feature fresh produce for sale, an outdoor barbeque and corn roast, rummage treasures and antiques, arts and crafts, live music and a children’s play area.
Vendor spaces are still available for farmers, artisans, rummagers, resalers or antiquers interested in being part of the event. The cost is $25. Call 262-884-7100 or visit appleholler.com to reserve a booth.
Proceeds from the Farmers Market and Country Fair, generated by vendor rentals and a nominal admission fee, will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Wisconsin Chapter. The event replaces Apple Holler’s MS Orchard Walk & Charity Fundraiser. August 31 has been set aside as a rain date in case of inclement weather.
Apple Holler is located at 5006 S. Sylvania Ave., Sturtevant, and is easily accessible from West Frontage Rd. off I-94 at exit 337.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair This Weekend!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE