Apple Holler – the popular orchard, restaurant, country store and working farm located just off I-94 in Sturtevant – will host a Farmers Market and Country Fair on Sunday, August 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will feature fresh produce for sale, an outdoor barbeque and corn roast, rummage treasures and antiques, arts and crafts, live music and a children’s play area.
Vendor spaces are still available for farmers, artisans, rummagers, resalers or antiquers interested in being part of the event. The cost is $25. Call 262-884-7100 or visit appleholler.com to reserve a booth.
Proceeds from the Farmers Market and Country Fair, generated by vendor rentals and a nominal admission fee, will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Wisconsin Chapter. The event replaces Apple Holler’s MS Orchard Walk & Charity Fundraiser. August 31 has been set aside as a rain date in case of inclement weather.
Apple Holler is located at 5006 S. Sylvania Ave., Sturtevant, and is easily accessible from West Frontage Rd. off I-94 at exit 337.
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS
- Pewaukee resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- HAVE A “HAWS”-SOME SUMMER!
- 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Kenya Kids