Apple Holler – the popular orchard, restaurant, country store and working farm located just off I-94 in Sturtevant – will host a Farmers Market and Country Fair on Sunday, August 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will feature fresh produce for sale, an outdoor barbeque and corn roast, rummage treasures and antiques, arts and crafts, live music and a children’s play area.
Vendor spaces are still available for farmers, artisans, rummagers, resalers or antiquers interested in being part of the event. The cost is $25. Call 262-884-7100 or visit appleholler.com to reserve a booth.
Proceeds from the Farmers Market and Country Fair, generated by vendor rentals and a nominal admission fee, will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Wisconsin Chapter. The event replaces Apple Holler’s MS Orchard Walk & Charity Fundraiser. August 31 has been set aside as a rain date in case of inclement weather.
Apple Holler is located at 5006 S. Sylvania Ave., Sturtevant, and is easily accessible from West Frontage Rd. off I-94 at exit 337.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Hales Corners Chamber Thanks Consumer Beverage
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm