Apple Holler – the popular orchard, restaurant, country store and working farm located just off I-94 in Sturtevant – will host a Farmers Market and Country Fair on Sunday, August 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will feature fresh produce for sale, an outdoor barbeque and corn roast, rummage treasures and antiques, arts and crafts, live music and a children’s play area.
Vendor spaces are still available for farmers, artisans, rummagers, resalers or antiquers interested in being part of the event. The cost is $25. Call 262-884-7100 or visit appleholler.com to reserve a booth.
Proceeds from the Farmers Market and Country Fair, generated by vendor rentals and a nominal admission fee, will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society-Wisconsin Chapter. The event replaces Apple Holler’s MS Orchard Walk & Charity Fundraiser. August 31 has been set aside as a rain date in case of inclement weather.
Apple Holler is located at 5006 S. Sylvania Ave., Sturtevant, and is easily accessible from West Frontage Rd. off I-94 at exit 337.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair
- "9 and Dine" Firebird Open Golf Event
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Sunday, April 19th
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Faith Community Church offering ALPHA Course Starting April 22
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert