If you have been on the Muskego bike trail recently, then you have seen the new maps and street signs at all the intersections.
These are a result of my eagle project. As part of my project, I had to raise all of the funds.
Along with conducting two fundraisers, I received donations from local businesses. The Country Squire Supper Club, Muskego Tire and Auto, and M.R.C. Painting all supported my project with generous donations.
I would like to thank these businesses for their support, and thank the community for treating the signs with respect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Korth Elected Commander
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- St Clare Street Fair
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- What to Expect Before You're Expecting
- Community Volunteers Race to Action for Muskego Senior Taxi
- Bring your family and pet! 5k Fun Run/Walk & Wellness Fair