If you have been on the Muskego bike trail recently, then you have seen the new maps and street signs at all the intersections.
These are a result of my eagle project. As part of my project, I had to raise all of the funds.
Along with conducting two fundraisers, I received donations from local businesses. The Country Squire Supper Club, Muskego Tire and Auto, and M.R.C. Painting all supported my project with generous donations.
I would like to thank these businesses for their support, and thank the community for treating the signs with respect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 30th Annual Candy Cane Lane Opens
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- We want to help relieve your Holiday Stress!!!
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale