If you have been on the Muskego bike trail recently, then you have seen the new maps and street signs at all the intersections.
These are a result of my eagle project. As part of my project, I had to raise all of the funds.
Along with conducting two fundraisers, I received donations from local businesses. The Country Squire Supper Club, Muskego Tire and Auto, and M.R.C. Painting all supported my project with generous donations.
I would like to thank these businesses for their support, and thank the community for treating the signs with respect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MWC Scholarship Winners
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin