If you have been on the Muskego bike trail recently, then you have seen the new maps and street signs at all the intersections.
These are a result of my eagle project. As part of my project, I had to raise all of the funds.
Along with conducting two fundraisers, I received donations from local businesses. The Country Squire Supper Club, Muskego Tire and Auto, and M.R.C. Painting all supported my project with generous donations.
I would like to thank these businesses for their support, and thank the community for treating the signs with respect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Talent Contest sponsored by Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- UW-Waukesha's musical “Avenue Q” opens August 7:Artist’s reception to kick off hilarious summer musical
- 8th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- New Berlin Magic Tryouts for 2016 Season
- Campus News
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Eisenhower Football Tailgate Party Fundraiser August 8th