If you have been on the Muskego bike trail recently, then you have seen the new maps and street signs at all the intersections.
These are a result of my eagle project. As part of my project, I had to raise all of the funds.
Along with conducting two fundraisers, I received donations from local businesses. The Country Squire Supper Club, Muskego Tire and Auto, and M.R.C. Painting all supported my project with generous donations.
I would like to thank these businesses for their support, and thank the community for treating the signs with respect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Callen Construction Offers Seven Tips for a Luxury Custom Closet
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- College Works Painting Internship
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO