Muskego’s Go To Place is www.muskego.org! This is where you can post your rummage sale for free. You can view area rummages; take advantage of “Hot Deals”; purchase discounted gift certificates (Rewards Certificates); view community events; online map and community guide; local arts & culture; and get updated on road projects and developments with the Bulletin Board. Business resources are also available on the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce Website. On behalf of the Chamber, Executive Director Kathy Chiaverotti says “Take a tour of our site today and come back often as Hot Deals, Rewards Certificates, Events and Bulletin Board change”.
Quick links to city services, voter info, schools, local newspapers, clubs and churches can also be found. Chiaverotti thanks two members responsible for making the Website possible, “InnoTech Inc www.innotechinc.com and Intrepid Innovations www.boldlyinnovative.com have gone above and beyond expectations and the Chamber is truly grateful for the quality of service they have provided”.
The Chamber is comprised of businesses, clubs and churches jointly working to make Muskego one of the finest cities anywhere. The Chamber is responsible for creating a quality community guide showcasing the Muskego area and a road map with recreation trails and points of interest. Location of the Chamber is S74 W16894 Janesville Road and the phone number is (414) 422-1155.
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Big Bend resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with heritage plant project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on June 22