Muskego’s Go To Place is www.muskego.org! This is where you can post your rummage sale for free. You can view area rummages; take advantage of “Hot Deals”; purchase discounted gift certificates (Rewards Certificates); view community events; online map and community guide; local arts & culture; and get updated on road projects and developments with the Bulletin Board. Business resources are also available on the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce Website. On behalf of the Chamber, Executive Director Kathy Chiaverotti says “Take a tour of our site today and come back often as Hot Deals, Rewards Certificates, Events and Bulletin Board change”.
Quick links to city services, voter info, schools, local newspapers, clubs and churches can also be found. Chiaverotti thanks two members responsible for making the Website possible, “InnoTech Inc www.innotechinc.com and Intrepid Innovations www.boldlyinnovative.com have gone above and beyond expectations and the Chamber is truly grateful for the quality of service they have provided”.
The Chamber is comprised of businesses, clubs and churches jointly working to make Muskego one of the finest cities anywhere. The Chamber is responsible for creating a quality community guide showcasing the Muskego area and a road map with recreation trails and points of interest. Location of the Chamber is S74 W16894 Janesville Road and the phone number is (414) 422-1155.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- Bestselling author headlines National Novel Writing Month kickoff
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer