Cassey Bayer, a business administration major, completed the graduation requirements and received her diploma on May 10, 2009, from Carroll University. Cassey is a 2004 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of Ron and Wendy Bayer of Muskego.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor’s degrees in 45 majors and graduate degrees in education and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy. The institution's name was changed from Carroll College to Carroll University on July 1, 2008.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Boy Scout Honors Grandfather With Eagle Award
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- St. Martin of Tours - Oktoberfest 2014
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- SPROCKET ROCKETS Named Gold Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website