Cassey Bayer, a business administration major, completed the graduation requirements and received her diploma on May 10, 2009, from Carroll University. Cassey is a 2004 graduate of Muskego High School and daughter of Ron and Wendy Bayer of Muskego.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor’s degrees in 45 majors and graduate degrees in education and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy. The institution's name was changed from Carroll College to Carroll University on July 1, 2008.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Heritage Haunted House
- Meet Women in Business through the Muskego Women's Business Connection
- New Forward Dental Office Opens in Muskego
- Newly remodeled Anita's Dance Center celebrates with Ribbon Cutting and Openhouse
- Dental Associates Plans for Waukesha Clinic
- Heartsaver first aid, CPR course offered at WCTC
- Class of 1995 Muskego High School Reunion
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- Callen Offers Tips to Prevent Bathroom Mold Before It Becomes a Problem
- Ixonia Bank Selects Safe Babies Healthy Families for Casual for a Cause