Local American Family Insurance Agent Tom Kosinski Earns Distinguished Insurance Agency Distinction from J.D. Power and Associates
Tom Kosinski, an American Family Insurance agent in Milwaukee, WI has been recognized for customer satisfaction excellence under the J.D. Power and Associates Distinguished Insurance Agency Program.SM Kosinski joins other American Family agents who have demonstrated the highest level of commitment to outstanding customer service.
Kosinski has been an agent for American Family since July 1999. His office is located at 3224 S 92nd St., Milwaukee.
“This is our fifth year of applying the Distinguished Insurance Agency criteria to our agents,” said Jack Salzwedel, American Family president and chief operating officer. “With each passing calendar quarter, American Family has witnessed an improvement in customer service. Our agents are strongly attuned to the needs of our customers and how best to meet those needs.”
The service excellence distinction was determined through a two-part evaluation process conducted by J.D. Power and Associates. The first part consists of a customer satisfaction survey, which measures customers’ overall experience with their current American Family agent. In order to proceed to the second step, agents must meet or exceed the standards measured on a national benchmark established by J.D. Power and Associates’ annual auto and home insurance customer satisfaction studies. Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all agencies nationwide based on customer satisfaction surveys are eligible to become a Distinguished Insurance Agency.
Agents who meet or surpass the overall national average must then pass a rigorous on-site evaluation based on five best practice areas: proactive reviews of customer insurance needs, claims handling, positive customer contacts, responsiveness and office environment.
About American Family Insurance
Based in Madison,Wis., American Family Insurance offers auto, homeowners, life, health, commercial and farm/ranch insurance in 19 states. American Family is the nation’s third-largest mutual property/casualty insurance company and 14th-largest property/casualty insurance group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- GRAEF ENGINEER, PROJECT HONORED BY APWA
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Results of 2015 Rummage Sale
- Callen Completes Window and Patio Door Installation for Infinity® Windows and Doors Sweepstakes Winner
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Ross Dental Now Open In New Berlin
- Faith Community Church Offering Early VBS Registration thru June 1st
- Memorial Day Honors World War II Vets