Muskego, Wisconsin - February 19, 2010 - Intrepid Innovations Inc., a firm specializing primarily in Web and graphic design, Internet marketing, and copy writing, and Simple Solutions, a general contractor, jointly announced today a long-term deal that will enhance Simple Solutions' Web presence. Details of the agreement reached by the two Muskego-based businesses were not made public.
"We're very pleased to be able to work with Simple Solutions on building for it a solid Web presence that will very shortly prove to be an investment that will pay out significant dividends for many years to come," Intrepid Innovations' president, Aaron S. Robertson, said, noting that much of the project will entail copy writing and search engine optimization.
A fully-insured general contractor with several fully-equipped locations servicing all of metro-Milwaukee and surrounding southeastern Wisconsin counties, Simple Solutions is capable of handling a wide array of indoor and outdoor tasks and projects, including: concrete patios, sidewalks, and drives; hardscaping pavers and retaining walls; custom decks and restoration; bobcat grading and backhoe excavating; hole auguring in 12", 18", and 42"; snowplowing, salting, stacking, and removal; trucking from single axle on up to quad axle; roofing, siding, seamless gutters, and windows; doors and garage doors; all flooring, drywall, and remodeling; and lawn cutting, fall cleanups, and aerations.
To learn more about Simple Solutions, visit: http://www.simplesolutionguys.com .
Intrepid Innovations Inc.
P.O. Box 151
Muskego, WI 53150
Phone : 414-418-2278
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Pet Safety Tips for the Heat
- Waukesha County Wins National County Award
- 9th Annual Refashion For Life Charity Fashion Show Announced
- Callen’s Remodeling Tips to Save Energy, the Environment
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces Officers and Directors
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22
- COMMUNICATION IS A TWO-WAY STREET: SPEED BUMPS THAT CAN SLOW DOWN THE CREDIT APPROVAL PROCESS