The Waukesha Business Improvement District announces the Notebenders will perform during the 17th Annual Zach Cycling Classic on Sunday, June 27, 2010 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the intersection of Clinton and Main Streets in the People’s Park parking lot. The group features a sound combining Tex-Mex, Blues, Rock, and Rockabilly into a unique combination of American tone and sound. The Notebenders will perform at the Carl Zach Cycling Classic in part due to a grant from the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin.
“We appreciate the investment made by the Wisconsin Arts Board and for helping us to bring music to the Carl Zach Cycling Classic for the first time,” said Karen Richards, executive director of the Waukesha Business Improvement District. “The music is a wonderful enhancement to the bike race melding music and motion and giving the racers, as well as the spectators an added element of celebration.”
The Carl Zach Cycling Classic takes place Sunday, June 27, 2010 with the first race beginning at 10:20 a.m. and races continue consecutively throughout the day. The professional race begins at 6:00 p.m. and racers from around the globe are expected to be in attendance.
Easy to find, two way streets and ample parking make Downtown Waukesha a friendly option. From I-94, exit Hwy F south to Barstow, turn left to enter the Downtown Business District. From I-43, take Hwy 164/East Avenue north to Main Street, turn left to enter the Downtown Business District. Please call the Waukesha BID at (262) 549-6154 for more information or go to www.DowntownWaukesha.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Patrick’s Day Concert with David HB Drake
- Chamber Rolls Out the Red Carpet at Gala 2015
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp