Warriors Boys Club Basketball Tryouts
The Muskego Parks and Recreation Department will be holding tryouts for boys in grades 4 - 8 for the Boys Warriors Basketball Club. There will be approximately 8-12 players per team. The goal for Boys Warriors Club Basketball is to place all boys trying out for a team. Boys will be assigned to a team based on their competitive nature. The goal of is to see all boys succeed.
Season length is October to March. Teams will practice 2 nights a week with games and tournaments.
There will be a parent only MANDATORY meeting for ALL interested from 4:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. on Sunday May 16, in the Muskego High School Cafeteria. This is an important informational meeting where the club sport will be explained, questions will be answered and pre-registration will be take place. Returning parents must attend this meeting as well.
Try-outs will then take place on Sunday, May 23rd in the Salentine Gym at Muskego High School.
Information on the times for try-outs will be given at the parents meeting on May 16. You will register for try-outs after the parents meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pope Named NACC Men's Soccer Defensive Player of the Year
- Muskego Impact Exit Grand Championship Too Early
- Muskego Impact Hit Bump in Road
- Local Hockey Champs
- Muskego Wrestling Alumni Night and Youth Sign Up
- U14 New Berlin Pumas Baseball Tryouts
- Muskego Impact Return to Winning Ways
- Wrestling Club Signup Monday October 24th
- Dates Announced for Bigler Sports Art of Shooting Academy
- Bigler Sports Court Sense Basketball Camp begins July 10th in Muskego